Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which states have had cases of the swine flu?

I've heard tons of ';hearsay'; and a lot of people freaking out out this. I was told that someone close to the area that I live in and I honestly don't believe it, but I'm curious.


Thanks in advance for all helpful answers.


Any cases (and if you know the severity, please let me know) in IL or IN?Which states have had cases of the swine flu?
Seriously, the way people are acting towards it you'd swear the swine flu will cause a zombie outbreak. It has the same symptoms of any other flu and with more serious **** like AIDS/HIV and TB killing millions each year, we are worried about a new flu? If you want to look at a humorous yet true article on the swine flu, click the link i have provided. Read it and you will see evidence that this is overhyped media crap.Which states have had cases of the swine flu?
I wouldn't get scared over it. There's a lot of things you can do to prevent getting sick but even in the worst case that you do it probably won't last any longer or be any more dangerous than the regular flu. The CDC website updates the status daily and should be accurate: http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/





The two reported cases of death were of a toddler and a woman who had other underlying health conditions. Under normal circumstances, a healthy individual will be fine. The CDC website also offers other safety tips.
The link below will show you the cases where it has been.


Scroll to mid section of the page and it is on the left hand side.


Hope that this helps.
Its been confirmed in 41 states. IL has 122 cases and IN has 15 cases; no deaths.
My state has.. Massachusetts
yes, in IL and WI my school is out in IL from it. i go back 2morrow tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment