Saturday, August 21, 2010

Were there ever such cases of people hating sex and sexual matters?

I'm just curious, because some how I hate the idea of sex, I wish sex could be simple as sneezing or coughing, so people won't make a big deal out of it.Were there ever such cases of people hating sex and sexual matters?
You are certainly not alone, there seems to be an increasing number of people who are identifying themselves as asexuals.





This might help you:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsexualityWere there ever such cases of people hating sex and sexual matters?
How old are you? Sex is wonderful, sure there are some people who claim they don't like it but I just figure it is because they have not found the right person yet.
Personally, I sometimes feel the same way. I've always thought of it as something thats necessary if you want kids; nothing more. The thought of oral/'unnatural' sex just makes me sick to my stomach. I must admit I don't really have 'experience' in this area, partially because of that, but unless your married and are wanting children, the things that can happen don't seem worth it to me.





I'm not sure of the name, but there is a phobia for fear of sex and sexual subjects; fear of the opposite sex, nudity, sexual body parts, etc. Hope that helped some.
Your largest sex organ is not where you thought it was.. LOL.. It's your BRAIN! AND... w/o your brain, you would not enjoy sex. You would instead, be a Jeffrey Daumer, or some other psycho who had sex to dominate and destroy because they have no connection to other people. So, why are you having sex if you are not married anyway? Are you just a loose whore? OH?? You are a MAN?? So what's the difference??

No comments:

Post a Comment