Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is your chest big enough to put quilts in or pillow cases? Or both?

i'm not sure if your trying to be funny or not?Is your chest big enough to put quilts in or pillow cases? Or both?
Did you mean to put this in Words %26amp; Wordplay? Did you mean that the chest is a bit big for the blokes, or the question? ps I have so many quilts that I need a whole wardrobe - I'm afraid my chest is not adequate!Is your chest big enough to put quilts in or pillow cases? Or both?
Hmmmm..done of those lol :)
Your questions crack me up Sam!!! You tend to confuse so many people. However they just make me smile every time :) I meant to reply to your message yesterday, but had mistakenly deleted it. (Sorry) One of those in a big hurry day`s. I have LOTS of recipes :) Angie
Weird question. It seems to be in English, but I don't understand a single thing you've said. Want to clarify?
yep pillows, quilts, towels and throw overs
Quilts!! Kingsize..lol
It fits EVERYTHING in!

No comments:

Post a Comment