Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cases of Swine Flu in Dominican Republic?

Can anyone please tell me if there have been any cases of Swine Flu in the Dominican Republic? My parents are vacationing there right now and i'm not sure if i should be worried or not...thanks in advance!Cases of Swine Flu in Dominican Republic?
No


There are none :D


I hope your perents get back safely!! :DCases of Swine Flu in Dominican Republic?
lol i live in dominican republic and my mom is freaking out shes like dont go to school dont touch people dont talk to them! but i havent heard of a case here yet

Report Abuse



Returned from Punta Cana resort 4/29 after 2 week sick vacation.





I was very sick with flu symtoms and felt the resort was not supportive of isolation or guest care.





No food can be taken from dining room to bring to me - but ok for me eat in dining room if hands washed. Not a very safe policy.

Report Abuse



No. You can track the swine flu outbreak on this website:





http://lifehacker.com/5229560/google-map鈥?/a>





or here: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8%26amp;h鈥?/a>
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment