Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where can I find information on HIPAA court cases?

I used Findlaw.com alot...you can find just about anything on there, including cases.Where can I find information on HIPAA court cases?
You won't. In the history of HIPAA, there have been a total of maybe three court actions. Most of the time, Health %26amp; Human Services, upon receiving a report of a HIPAA violation, will simply ';educate'; the offending practitioner so that violations do not reoccur.Where can I find information on HIPAA court cases?
Sorry, Adam, I am not familiar with this. I cannot help you.





All I can say is ';How are you?'; I hope you're doing fine. :-)
hhs.gov is the governing body. There us to be a HIPAA reference page on www.hipaaexams.com but I don't see it now.
In law library's and case file transcripts.
try on the FDA SITE,,

No comments:

Post a Comment