Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you know what streets in New York City (ex: 98th and 5th) that iPhone cases are sold off the street?

I just got an iPhone and I work in NYC this summer. I've always seen stands that cell cases, but now when I need one of course I don't see them anymore! If any of you know specific streets or certain areas that these stands are located that would be really helpful because I need a cheap but durable hard case. Thanks!Do you know what streets in New York City (ex: 98th and 5th) that iPhone cases are sold off the street?
Yes, I believe you can go to Chinatown (Canal Street on the 6 train) and they have a lot of on-the-street places where they sell iPhone cases.Do you know what streets in New York City (ex: 98th and 5th) that iPhone cases are sold off the street?
Right off the bat I can tell you theres a stand like that right outside the 207th Station on the A line.

No comments:

Post a Comment