Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know of any cases I can look at regarding wrongful death?

By the way thanks to those that replied to my question earlier.





I am looking for any cases regarding families suing companies for wrongful death due to being exposed to dangerous chemicals so I can look at them to see how mine would relate.


agggghhhhh maybe its the holiday getting to me but my dad died after working around dangerous chemicals and I am determined to get answers. My problem is that this happened 20 years ago. The people that ran the company still have 15 million in assets. We got nothing in compensation. The company owners were friends of the family and lied to us about the dangers. I am smarter and older now and looking for the truth. This is in califonia. Just looking for cases similar


anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the time...Does anyone know of any cases I can look at regarding wrongful death?
I'm sure you can find a lawyer to take your case. Let them do the research. Of course they'll get 1/3.

No comments:

Post a Comment